Saturday-Scape
*~~~* ANNOUNCEMENT *~~~*
SURPRISEE !@
New forums are up. Change in server name.
Whole new look. Please register as fast as you can!
Please meet the new (Saturdayscape) at --
http://www.desolationscape.pureforum.net
Hope to see you guys there soon ! !
As of Diluted, and Tyrawwrr quiting.
At least 1 owner spot will be open.
But as of now. Thanks for reading.

-All the best
-Staff/Faculty
Saturday-Scape
*~~~* ANNOUNCEMENT *~~~*
SURPRISEE !@
New forums are up. Change in server name.
Whole new look. Please register as fast as you can!
Please meet the new (Saturdayscape) at --
http://www.desolationscape.pureforum.net
Hope to see you guys there soon ! !
As of Diluted, and Tyrawwrr quiting.
At least 1 owner spot will be open.
But as of now. Thanks for reading.

-All the best
-Staff/Faculty
Saturday-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saturday-Scape

317 Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote !Vote !  Vote !Vote !  Vote !Vote !  
Please go to the new forums/server- http://www.desolationscape.pure-forum.net
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Server-Status
Server Status
Top posters
xxDiluted2xx
[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Vote_lcap[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Voting_bar[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Vote_rcap 
Happy Man
[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Vote_lcap[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Voting_bar[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Vote_rcap 
Tyrawwrr
kopy
headshoot
mitch
lildude783
shad0w
Aragornian
mickeymouse
Latest topics
» I FUCKING GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:21 pm by tzhaar

» Forum Updates (Other)
[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:18 pm by tzhaar

» Fourm suggestions maybe by: tzhaar(:
[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:17 pm by tzhaar

» New server name maybee?
[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 pm by tzhaar

» Tzhaar for mod(:
[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 pm by tzhaar

» Our new source
[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 pm by tzhaar

» Updates - Server Related - [MUST SEE] to know most commands etc.
[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:06 pm by tzhaar

» RELEASED 5/8/09
[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:08 am by lildude783

» I think im done
[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:00 am by lildude783

Affiliates

[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
its bub977

Ponts : 5505

[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED]   [DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:24 am

i think its bub977 be a chatbox supervisor beacse he is on the chatbox alot and also the forums.i will warn the people who is breaking the rules then if they dont listen then ill kick. thats why i should be a chatbox supervisor.
Back to top Go down
headshoot
Owner
Owner
headshoot

Ponts : 5582

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED]   [DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:27 am

why did you make another application for?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
xxDiluted2xx
Owner
Owner
xxDiluted2xx

Ponts : 5877

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED]   [DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:28 am

for 1...
dont make your first post an application...
wait untill we get the server up. please.
and i will deny untill you get.. that you should read this..

https://saturdayscape.forumotion.net/supervisor-applications-f34/chat-application-t110.htm

put what it says.. okay? and stop applying.. please. we will tell you when we are ready for people again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ttedy_aka_tannera
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED]   [DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] should its bub977 be a supervisor for the chatbox? [DENIED]
Page 1 of 1