Saturday-Scape
*~~~* ANNOUNCEMENT *~~~*
SURPRISEE !@
New forums are up. Change in server name.
Whole new look. Please register as fast as you can!
Please meet the new (Saturdayscape) at --
http://www.desolationscape.pureforum.net
Hope to see you guys there soon ! !
As of Diluted, and Tyrawwrr quiting.
At least 1 owner spot will be open.
But as of now. Thanks for reading.

-All the best
-Staff/Faculty
Saturday-Scape
*~~~* ANNOUNCEMENT *~~~*
SURPRISEE !@
New forums are up. Change in server name.
Whole new look. Please register as fast as you can!
Please meet the new (Saturdayscape) at --
http://www.desolationscape.pureforum.net
Hope to see you guys there soon ! !
As of Diluted, and Tyrawwrr quiting.
At least 1 owner spot will be open.
But as of now. Thanks for reading.

-All the best
-Staff/Faculty
Saturday-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saturday-Scape

317 Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote !Vote !  Vote !Vote !  Vote !Vote !  
Please go to the new forums/server- http://www.desolationscape.pure-forum.net
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Server-Status
Server Status
Top posters
xxDiluted2xx
Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Vote_lcapClan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Voting_barClan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Vote_rcap 
Happy Man
Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Vote_lcapClan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Voting_barClan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Vote_rcap 
Tyrawwrr
kopy
headshoot
mitch
lildude783
shad0w
Aragornian
mickeymouse
Latest topics
» I FUCKING GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:21 pm by tzhaar

» Forum Updates (Other)
Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:18 pm by tzhaar

» Fourm suggestions maybe by: tzhaar(:
Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:17 pm by tzhaar

» New server name maybee?
Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 pm by tzhaar

» Tzhaar for mod(:
Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 pm by tzhaar

» Our new source
Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 pm by tzhaar

» Updates - Server Related - [MUST SEE] to know most commands etc.
Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:06 pm by tzhaar

» RELEASED 5/8/09
Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:08 am by lildude783

» I think im done
Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:00 am by lildude783

Affiliates

Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

Ponts : 5565

Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Empty
PostSubject: Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!*   Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Kopy, Dans Killer, and Mickeymouse must apply before all the staff got it Razz but they be accepted once they apply Smile

3 OPEN SPOTZ!!!!!!!

REMEMBER! u will be given auto moderator status! then u will be trained on how to do CTN and FTTDM (capture the NPC) and (fight to the death match) ....u will be told how to teleport and how to randomly choose Smile and u will be in charge of supervision!

APPLY BE4 ITS TOO LATE!
Back to top Go down
https://saturdayscape.forumotion.net
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

Ponts : 5565

Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Empty
PostSubject: [APPROVED] Fake APPLICATION! [APPROVED]   Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!* Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:02 pm

OK heres my FAKE ! application Razz

1. Who are u? *in game and possibly out of game* -I am lildude783 or u can call me lucas ... i also use lildude for SaturdayScape v1 Smile but ONLY v1 Razz lulz

2. Are u a Mod? or just another player? - I am one of the 4 Ownerz and i created the CTN (capture the NPC) and the FTTDM (fite to the death match) and i train ppl daily Smile TRAINED PPL - Tyrawwrr.... MORE COMING!-

3. Do u know what you would be doing? - I know how all the things work and i have a copy of the source to use whenever i need to Smile

4. Can u deal with people who are making things gay? - I'm not afraid to ban a player for disobeying a rule so i would make a good supervisor Razz

5. Can u do anything to help us? - I always try to do my best in the game .... lol! THAT WUZ FUNNY! but i do code and help out this server by making the impossible (clan wars) (317 G.E.) and more ●ςㄩЯㄅ∑-ῳ◊Я∂∑● available for EVERYONE Smile

6. Any other BS u wanna put here? - YES! JUST REMEMBER THAT lildude!!!
Back to top Go down
https://saturdayscape.forumotion.net

Clan War Supervisor! *3 Spots OPEN!*
Page 1 of 1