Saturday-Scape
*~~~* ANNOUNCEMENT *~~~*
SURPRISEE !@
New forums are up. Change in server name.
Whole new look. Please register as fast as you can!
Please meet the new (Saturdayscape) at --
http://www.desolationscape.pureforum.net
Hope to see you guys there soon ! !
As of Diluted, and Tyrawwrr quiting.
At least 1 owner spot will be open.
But as of now. Thanks for reading.

-All the best
-Staff/Faculty
Saturday-Scape
*~~~* ANNOUNCEMENT *~~~*
SURPRISEE !@
New forums are up. Change in server name.
Whole new look. Please register as fast as you can!
Please meet the new (Saturdayscape) at --
http://www.desolationscape.pureforum.net
Hope to see you guys there soon ! !
As of Diluted, and Tyrawwrr quiting.
At least 1 owner spot will be open.
But as of now. Thanks for reading.

-All the best
-Staff/Faculty
Saturday-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saturday-Scape

317 Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote !Vote !  Vote !Vote !  Vote !Vote !  
Please go to the new forums/server- http://www.desolationscape.pure-forum.net
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Server-Status
Server Status
Top posters
xxDiluted2xx
Moderator Of Saturdayscape Vote_lcapModerator Of Saturdayscape Voting_barModerator Of Saturdayscape Vote_rcap 
Happy Man
Moderator Of Saturdayscape Vote_lcapModerator Of Saturdayscape Voting_barModerator Of Saturdayscape Vote_rcap 
Tyrawwrr
kopy
headshoot
mitch
lildude783
shad0w
Aragornian
mickeymouse
Latest topics
» I FUCKING GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:21 pm by tzhaar

» Forum Updates (Other)
Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:18 pm by tzhaar

» Fourm suggestions maybe by: tzhaar(:
Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:17 pm by tzhaar

» New server name maybee?
Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 pm by tzhaar

» Tzhaar for mod(:
Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 pm by tzhaar

» Our new source
Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 pm by tzhaar

» Updates - Server Related - [MUST SEE] to know most commands etc.
Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:06 pm by tzhaar

» RELEASED 5/8/09
Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:08 am by lildude783

» I think im done
Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:00 am by lildude783

Affiliates

Moderator Of Saturdayscape

Go down 
+2
bailey
Tyrawwrr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Ponts : 5650

Moderator Of Saturdayscape Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:02 am

Please fill out the following info. Please copy and paste into a new topic, if you don't your application will be deleted. Dont double post or beg for staff, this will only lower your chances on getting any position. The owners will look over your application, if we like we will private message you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Name:

Real Life Name:

Sex:

Any Experience as a Moderator? If so explain your job and what server (including the server ip/port/etc.)

As a Moderator, How will you change the game experience for the better for everyone.

Whats a Moderators job

Explain what 'abusing powers' is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owners will review this, and if we decide you fit a poistion for mod, Jr.mod forum mod or moderator, we'll let you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make a new topic for your app.
Back to top Go down
https://saturdayscape.forumotion.net
bailey

Ponts : 5506

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Account Name:halestorm

Real Life Name:bailey

Sex:male

1.Any Experience as a Moderator? If so explain your job and what server (including the server ip/port/etc.)i am mod+ in over 15+ servers..(such as silabgarza.no-ip.biz, deathscape.no-ip.biz, slaught.no-ip.org, and many more..) i have great experiece on servers.. i have never gotten a bad comment and i am always helpful to ppl that actualy need help and i think i will be a great addition for you staff.. thank you for ur time Smile Bailey

2.As a Moderator, How will you change the game experience for the better for everyone.
i will change it by helping ppl in becoming a greater player and make it easier for them to have a great and enjoyable time on your server.
3.Whats a Moderators job
a moderators job is to watching and monitor the server. moderators should be trusted and have experience in making the right choice. moderators+ should not "abuse powers" or do something inappropriate o harmful to the server's economy
4.Explain what 'abusing powers' is.
abusing powers can be many things. i can be kicking people for no reason or giving out things that you should not. or tell people you will ban them(if mods are allowed in server)if they dont do something you tell them. they should not harass other players just because of their status as a moderator.
HOPE YOU ACCEPT ME IN UR STAFF Smile Bailey
Back to top Go down
lildude783
Owner
Owner
lildude783

Ponts : 5568

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:36 pm

.... dude .... u seriously did EXACTLY WAT HE TOLD U TO DO! ... yaaa umm i leave this one to tyrawwrr .... cuz i find it kinda awkward that ur the first person to fill it out exactly like tyrawwrr wants it! ... THAT IS FRIKING SCARY! .. no one ever does wat he says!
Back to top Go down
headshoot
Owner
Owner
headshoot

Ponts : 5582

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:11 am

LIl we have way to many mods and admins right know...
Back to top Go down
bailey

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:47 am

guys. i just do what im told.. and its ok if you have too many mods/admins.. ill just wait and see what tyrawwrr says.. thanks for your comments guys Smile
Back to top Go down
bailey

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:54 am

oh and.. i have a question... why wont it let me get on saturdayscape?? i mean i did everything right.. changed sever.. changed port.. and try to log in and it says "error connecting to server"..? any suggestions??
Back to top Go down
headshoot
Owner
Owner
headshoot

Ponts : 5582

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:25 am

The server is down right know sorry for the enconvence we are trying to get it back up.
Back to top Go down
xxDiluted2xx
Owner
Owner
xxDiluted2xx

Ponts : 5877

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:30 am

yes. maybee a new hoster. but we realy need to help anythony too. he could get scammed big time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ttedy_aka_tannera
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Ponts : 5650

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:59 am

Bailey, Thank you for filling out a application. But as of right now we're in the process of demotion. So we're not going to have any new mods anything. Especailly till server is up again.
Back to top Go down
bailey

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:41 pm

ight.. its no prob..just let me know when you can possibly get me to be mod.
Back to top Go down
xxDiluted2xx
Owner
Owner
xxDiluted2xx

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Indeed. As soon as the new source is up. We're making everyone re-earn staff. except the ones like, Kopy, Head, Happy, And Mickey. That way. We can keep the staff low

(No more owners)
(6-10 admins)
(10-16 mods)

But not right now of course. Lol. I mean when we get big. Since new source is coming. We won't be stuck in the effing whole like we have bean. And were going to have to make a hidden. Or Agent Group. For people who are under the circumstances. That way. When other staff members are offline, Bam, Agents there to help Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:07 pm

account Name: bobisawesum

Real Life Name: Robert

Sex: male

Any Experience as a Moderator? If so explain your job and what server (including the server ip/port/etc.) No experience

As a Moderator, How will you change the game experience for the better for everyone. i would make sure everyone was following the rules and i would help people that needed it

Whats a Moderators job? a mods job is to make sure people are following th rules and if not they mute or ban the offenders

Explain what 'abusing powers' is. Abusing powers is like banning or muting someone because you don't like them or making someone do stuff for you.
Back to top Go down
shad0w
Jr. Moderator

Ponts : 5550

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:21 pm

dont really need any new staff i dont think
Back to top Go down
xxDiluted2xx
Owner
Owner
xxDiluted2xx

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:07 pm

We know. And bob, Please make a seperate post for your application Smile i'm locking this so noone can reply to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Of Saturdayscape   Moderator Of Saturdayscape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Of Saturdayscape
Page 1 of 1