Saturday-Scape
*~~~* ANNOUNCEMENT *~~~*
SURPRISEE !@
New forums are up. Change in server name.
Whole new look. Please register as fast as you can!
Please meet the new (Saturdayscape) at --
http://www.desolationscape.pureforum.net
Hope to see you guys there soon ! !
As of Diluted, and Tyrawwrr quiting.
At least 1 owner spot will be open.
But as of now. Thanks for reading.

-All the best
-Staff/Faculty
Saturday-Scape
*~~~* ANNOUNCEMENT *~~~*
SURPRISEE !@
New forums are up. Change in server name.
Whole new look. Please register as fast as you can!
Please meet the new (Saturdayscape) at --
http://www.desolationscape.pureforum.net
Hope to see you guys there soon ! !
As of Diluted, and Tyrawwrr quiting.
At least 1 owner spot will be open.
But as of now. Thanks for reading.

-All the best
-Staff/Faculty
Saturday-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saturday-Scape

317 Runescape Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote !Vote !  Vote !Vote !  Vote !Vote !  
Please go to the new forums/server- http://www.desolationscape.pure-forum.net
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Server-Status
Server Status
Top posters
xxDiluted2xx
New domain Website? Vote_lcapNew domain Website? Voting_barNew domain Website? Vote_rcap 
Happy Man
New domain Website? Vote_lcapNew domain Website? Voting_barNew domain Website? Vote_rcap 
Tyrawwrr
kopy
headshoot
mitch
lildude783
shad0w
Aragornian
mickeymouse
Latest topics
» I FUCKING GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New domain Website? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:21 pm by tzhaar

» Forum Updates (Other)
New domain Website? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:18 pm by tzhaar

» Fourm suggestions maybe by: tzhaar(:
New domain Website? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:17 pm by tzhaar

» New server name maybee?
New domain Website? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 pm by tzhaar

» Tzhaar for mod(:
New domain Website? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 pm by tzhaar

» Our new source
New domain Website? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 pm by tzhaar

» Updates - Server Related - [MUST SEE] to know most commands etc.
New domain Website? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:06 pm by tzhaar

» RELEASED 5/8/09
New domain Website? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:08 am by lildude783

» I think im done
New domain Website? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:00 am by lildude783

Affiliates

New domain Website?

Go down 
4 posters

New domain Website?
YES-
New domain Website? Vote_lcap80%New domain Website? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NO-
New domain Website? Vote_lcap20%New domain Website? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
headshoot
Owner
Owner
headshoot

Ponts : 5582

New domain Website? Empty
PostSubject: New domain Website?   New domain Website? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:50 am

I've done some thinking and im thinking about quiting all together. But before I leave should me and a friend make you a brand spankin new website? Yes folks thats right I had said "SPANKIN"!

The site would be called <http://www.saturdayscape.com> or not?

Your guys/girls choice... Or would you rather Mickeymouse do her thing and make new forums page?

Vote on it if you do then the site will take sometime to work on. Probley 2 weeks to a week tops. To get everything up and running. The only problem is the $ issues I will have to work something out, I am not asking you to contributed what-so-ever. Cash orders, donations will be rejected! Thanks

Heres another issue. Bugs, Hackers, etc... I would probably have to host it and with me quiting then that wouldn't work out although I could give it to "tyrawwrr". Need the file's for it.

Well I would be able to customize it however you want it. Note it will be alot harder to figure stuff out then it would with a pre-built website like this one.

Take a poll I will begin tomarrow if I have enough votes. So vote! (Need atleast 10 or more posts by different people and also need to vote). Within 3 days I don't have anyone responed or vote then I will forget about the site.

Thanks- Headshot
Back to top Go down
xxDiluted2xx
Owner
Owner
xxDiluted2xx

Ponts : 5877

PostSubject: Re: New domain Website?   New domain Website? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:22 am

would be a good idea. but.

.com (Means that its a profit site)
.org (Non profit organization)
.us (United States property)
.gov (Government ran site)
.mil (Military uses site)

soo.. wed be better off with .org. but still have donations. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ttedy_aka_tannera
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Ponts : 5650

PostSubject: Re: New domain Website?   New domain Website? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:29 am

either com or org would be fine, its a good idea, Possibly after we get this up we could still have headshoot in touch so that whenever we get our server done, we could possibly run a webclient off of it.

Things will work out, but headshoot if u want to add a donations thing, and Make sure that all the money goes to you and is put into the domain, then you can create a donation box and we'll somehow hopefully get money towards it. I specifically dont have any money, our family is in the slum ends and we have only three digit numbers in our bank, were living check to check. So i wouldn't be able to donate.

Sorry, but hopefully if we can get more people on our forums, people who will donate, then we will be able to have a good economy, good profit, and a possible site with double digit to thriple digit numbers attending our site everyday. 20% of them donating.

We'll figure this whole thing out, as for now you should start tryin to get the domain and will run off these forums or mickeymouses until the domain is done.
Back to top Go down
https://saturdayscape.forumotion.net
headshoot
Owner
Owner
headshoot

PostSubject: Re: New domain Website?   New domain Website? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:41 am

Will do if I dicideeto put up donations they will go to Tyrawwrr I understand times are hard the economy is bad so I will keep in touch I may still play if you want my friend makes games and is a great coder I can ask him to make us a server thats only if you want.
Back to top Go down
xxDiluted2xx
Owner
Owner
xxDiluted2xx

PostSubject: Re: New domain Website?   New domain Website? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:12 am

good . webclient would be more efficiant + a domain (.com/.org) that way. people dont have to dload our client, or go through any trouble. and since we have high scores now. im wating for lildude to accualy get it set. so people can go for goals on our server. so they will try to make top ^^ and. i think ::master is ●ςㄩЯㄅ∑-ῳ◊Я∂∑●. i would rather work for my levels. soo yeah. soo.. yeah.
Back to top Go down
headshoot
Owner
Owner
headshoot

PostSubject: Re: New domain Website?   New domain Website? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:21 am

well the problem with a webclient is if it lags up and it will ive seen it happen. So we can still try a web client.
Back to top Go down
xxDiluted2xx
Owner
Owner
xxDiluted2xx

PostSubject: Re: New domain Website?   New domain Website? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:05 pm

yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tyrawwrr
Owner
Owner
Tyrawwrr

Ponts : 5650

PostSubject: Re: New domain Website?   New domain Website? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:43 pm

well either way, we will need a better community, so everyone better keep voting
Back to top Go down
https://saturdayscape.forumotion.net
headshoot
Owner
Owner
headshoot

PostSubject: Re: New domain Website?   New domain Website? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Site will be under construction tomarrow either <www.saturdayscape.com> or <www.saturdayscape.org>

Thanks; I will make it to were you can donate and Tyrawwrr will be incharge of the donation money.

We may even have a webclient if my friend will take the time to make one.
Back to top Go down
mickeymouse
mickeymouse

Ponts : 5535

PostSubject: Re: New domain Website?   New domain Website? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Domains are pretty cheap at godaddy.com check it out dude. I've been trying also but some people dont donate enough for me to get one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New domain Website?   New domain Website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New domain Website?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saturday-Scape :: Desolation Announcements :: Announcments-
Jump to: